Enterprise Quality – Feature Rich
CallTower and Cisco are ensuring businesses reach their full communication potential and stay competitive, with the most advanced capabilities in today’s changing market climate. With easy to use business communication technology tools that support mobility, messaging, conferencing and presence management.
Cisco’s most innovative tools are enhanced by CallTower’s hosted enterprise IP telephony solution.
Collaboration on Your Own Terms
Give your teams the freedom to be productive from anywhere, on any device, with Cisco Jabber. Jabber gives you unlimited access presence, instant messaging (IM), voice, video, voice messaging, desktop sharing, and conferencing. Now you can find the right people, see if and how they are available and collaborate using your preferred method.
It’s time to start working without compromising productivity; by using familiar communication applications and business processes instead of requiring multiple, separate applications that cause frustration for you and your clients.
Jabber offers many great features
- Presence – Use “Presence” to display the availability status of other Cisco Jabber contacts, or to display your own availability.
- Softphone – Softphone offers a way to answer calls from your desktop or laptop, anywhere.
- Chat – Now your team will have a way to secure instant messaging/chatting between Jabber users.
- Group Chat – Every team needs a way to collaborate quickly and easily. Group Chat provides a means for secure instant messaging/chatting among multiple Jabber users.
- Screen/desktop Sharing – Great for both client and internal meetings where showing the big picture is really worth a thousand words. Now your team can share their desktop with another Jabber contact.
- MS Outlook Integration – In today’s fast-paced world time really is money. Jabbers integration with Outlook saves time by allowing the user to “Click to Call” any number from their Outlook address book.
- Video Conferencing – Personalization is the key to success into today’s environment. Jabber allows your users to video conference right from their desktop or laptop making that personal connection and relationship each and every time.
- Jabber Standalone – For organizations who just need IM and Presence only and who don’t require any voice or video services.
Features & Devices
Wireless or Cord – Your Choice
CallTower is a leading provider of a wide range of high-quality phones corded and wireless phones, sidecars, and conference phones to fit any size of organization’s needs. We offer various options that give you the best flexibility in the industry. Purchase, rent, or lease-to-own any device CallTower supports.
A Complete Collaboration Recording Solution for Cisco
- Record chat, voice, video and screen capture
- Manage recordings from a single platform
- Manage legal compliance and quality assurance
Extended When You Need Them
Organizations have come to expect certain services with their communication platforms. With CallTower solutions, each person within your organization may have their own phone extension or a shared line.
- Local Telephone Numbers with 911 Service
- Inbound/Outbound Dialing
- Basic and Premium Voice to Text/Email Transcription
- Find Me, Follow Me Service
- Call Forwarding
- Auto Answer
- Speed Dials
Yours or Ours… It All Works Together
Stay connected anywhere using our best-of-breed Cisco remote plug and play phone solution. Empower your organization with the benefits of a CallTower remote voice service for use in a Home Office or a Small Office location using a third party internet connection. CallTower’s remote solution offers primary features and benefits such as:
- EDGE – Connect outside of the enterprise network
- Plug and Play with no additional equipment needed
- Proven and highly secure firewall-traversal technology to extend your organizational reach
- Deployment flexibility – deploy virtually or as an appliance
- A wide range of supported Cisco IP phones, Cisco Collaboration Desk endpoints, and Jabber for smartphones, tablets, and desktops
- Bring-your-own-device (BYOD) strategies and policies for remote and mobile workers
- Standards-based and highly secure